4.6.09

And if you wanna be the teacher's petwell baby you just better forget it
rock got no reason, rock got no rhyme you better get me to school on time
Oh, you know I were on the honor roll got good grades and got no soul
raised my hand before i could speak my mind I've been bitting my tounge too many
timesand then the magic man said to obey do what magic man do, not what
magic man say now can I please have the attention of the class today's assigment
is kick some ass!
And if you wanna be the teacher's petwell baby you just better forget it
rock got no reason, rock got no rhyme you better get me to school on time
this is my final exam now you all will know who I am I'm not beeing that
perfect sonbut you all will be rocking when i'm done;

Me enamore de Jack Black en School of rock, my god , es love ♥

3 comentarios:

MUGATU dijo...

siiiii que buena peliculaaa.. durante años fue el ringtone d emi cell... ahora lo actualizamos por algo de pink.. pero oh mi dios... que buena movie

no found dijo...

La flor de tu vestido en el perfil es LO MAS (de Zamora)
muy linda me gusto

La gente apesta, mejor si no te hablan (?)

jaja
deja de pelear y ponete pila pilaaaa señor kioskero

cosasimpropias dijo...

temazo ♥